NOW ONLINE! JOIN LIVE STREAMING CLASSES TODAY!
Please enter the coupon code "INTRO" at payment when booking for the first time. You can apply this 50% introductory discount to a casual booking, monthly 3 class pass, weekly unlimited or monthly unlimited class pass - the choice is yours!
Gentle Yoga for Wellbeing (Hatha Yoga and Meditation)
The practice includes gentle movements to warm up and lengthen the body steadily, with standing, balance and strengthening postures. Breathing and mindfulness techniques are also practiced, promoting mind and body connection. The class will finish with a guided meditation to deepen the practice.
Dynamic Yoga for Wellbeing (Hatha Flow and Meditation)
The practice includes dynamic movements with breath to strengthen and lengthen the body steadily, with standing, balance and inversion postures. Breathing and mindfulness techniques are also practiced, promoting mind and body connection. The class will finish with a guided meditation to deepen the practice.
Yoga Nidra Meditation
This practice is intended to relax and restore the body, mind and soul. Class will begin with some gentle movements and breathing practice before Yoga Nidra, a guided relaxation meditation. Those that don't have access to floor postures can also undertake this practice in a well-supported armchair.
1. You will need to register a client account with Bookamat before booking your first class. Please register an account here. Look out for a confirmation email registering your account with Divine You Yoga (check your junk or spam folder also) from Bookamat.
2. Click here to book your class through Bookamat.
3. Download the FREE Zoom video conferencing application onto your device.
4. After you have booked a class, you will receive a confirmation email with class time and "Broadcast link" to the class. The "Broadcast link" also appears in your Bookamat account under the "My Account" and "My Bookings" tab.
5. Join the class 10 minutes before to allow yourself time to prepare your space whilst in the Zoom “waiting room”. Find a small space at home and your yoga mat (or non-slippery floor surface). You may choose to add soft music, candles, blanket, cushion and a tea!
6. Contact me before class, about any pre-existing health conditions or any issues that may affect your practice. By joining a Divine You Yoga class you have read and agreed to the Online Client Agreement. It is vital that you take full responsibility of your practice and care for your body.
Finally, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have booking or technical issues.
I have limited the class to six (6) Zoom registrations in order to provide, as much as possible, personalised feedback and attention. Turning off your video is an option also, please indicate that this is preferred. I will ask at the beginning of the class to turn off your microphone to limit interruption to the other participants.
Above all, I invite you to practice in a space and time where you can just be, breath and connect with your ever present true self.
Copyright © 2019 Divine You Yoga - All Rights Reserved.